Education & Training
University of Missouri School of Medicine
- University of Missouri at Columbia
MU Health Care participates with most major managed care organizations. To find out whether MU Health Care is a participating provider in your insurance plan or network, or for information on co-payments and deductibles, please contact your insurance carrier directly.
- Are adults with a family history of adenomatous polyps at increased risk of developing colorectal cancer?
Evidence-Based Practice. 2021;24(1):18.
Faubion M, Long N.
- Uninsured with diabetes: How student-run free medical clinics are filling the gap.
Clinical Diabetes. 2019;37(3):282-283.
An ML, Laks KM, Long NA.
- What are the diagnostic considerations in a menopausal woman with a positive hCG test result?
Evidence-Based Pract. 2018;21(3):E12-E13.
Rubio-Reyes CA, Long NA.
- Acute bronchitis.
American Family Physician. 2016;94(7):560-565.
Kinkade S, Long NA.
- PURLS: It’s time to reconsider early-morning testosterone tests.
Journal of Family Practice. 2015;64(7):418-419.
Long N, Nguyen L, Stevermer JJ.