Education & Training
SMT NHL Municpal Medical College
- Mercy Catholic Medical Center - Misericordia Division
- Mercy Medical Center
- Drexel University College of Medicine GME - CLOSED
Neuro Critical Care
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
MU Health Care participates with most major managed care organizations. To find out whether MU Health Care is a participating provider in your insurance plan or network, or for information on co-payments and deductibles, please contact your insurance carrier directly.
Dr. Niraj Arora joined MU Health Care in July 2018. As a neurologist practicing on the neurocritical care service line, Dr. Arora is interested in treating patients who suffer from traumatic brain injury, stroke, epilepsy and/or neuromuscular disorders. He is currently planning research in the field of neurocritical care and has his first research proposal prepared to submit.
- Nutrition in the neuro-intensive care unit
- Role of thromboelastography in neurocritical care
- Traumatic brain injury
- Subarachnoid hemorrhage
- Ischemic and hemorrhagic stroke
- Role of transcranial doppler as bed side tool in neurocritical care
Areas of Expertise
- Neurocritical care including but not limited to traumatic brain injury, stroke, epilepsy, and neuromuscular disorders
- Arora, N., Govindarajan, R., Kataria, S., & Nattanmai Chandrasekaran, P. (2021). Neuromuscular Urgencies and Emergencies. S.l.: SPRINGER. doi: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-53145-4.