Education & Training
Maulana Azad Medical College
- St Agnes Healthcare - GME
- Kettering Medical Center
- Indiana University School of Medicine GME
MU Health Care participates with most major managed care organizations. To find out whether MU Health Care is a participating provider in your insurance plan or network, or for information on co-payments and deductibles, please contact your insurance carrier directly.
Dr.Jain has worked on diagnostic and treatment aspects of Arrhythmogenic Right Ventricular Cardiomyopathy/Dysplasia (ARVC/D) at Johns Hopkins School of Medicine. This was followed by testing Dr. Jain's hypothesis regarding the correlation of exercise with onset/manifestation of ARVC/D in mutant mice model.
In the last couple of years Dr.Jain has been working on criteria to localize the site of origin of Premature Ventricular Complexes/exit site for ventricular tachycardia.
- Premature Ventricular Arrhythmias/Ventricular Tachycardias.
- Arrhythmogenic Right Ventricular Cardiomyopathy
Areas of Expertise
- Atrial Fibrillation/Atrial Tachycardia Ablation
- Premature Ventricular Arrhythmias/Ventricular Tachycardias Ablation
Awards & Honors
- DAGMEC research grant 2010
- American Heart Association 2012 International Conference: Finalist for CVDY Early Career Investigator Award.
- Russek Travel Grant 2009
- Excellence in Teaching Award 2008
- Best poster presentation award at National ACP Conference 2008
- Jain R, Barmeda M, Jain R, Shirazi J, Miller JM. Mechanical suppression of premature ventricular complexes during catheter ablation procedures.
Indian Pacing Electrophysiol J. 2021 Jan-Feb;21(1):29-35.
- Ash S, Shorer E, Ramgobin D, Vo M, Gibbons J, Golamari R, Jain R, Jain R. Cardiac amyloidosis-A review of current literature for the practicing physician.
Clin Cardiol. 2021 Feb 17.
- Jain R, Barmeda M, Devabahktuni SR, Gautam S, Jain R, Li X, Mar PL, Miller JM. Newer diagnostic criteria for identification of ventricular tachycardia/premature ventricular complex.
Future Cardiol. 2020 Dec 11.
- Garg N, McClafferty B, Ramgobin D, Golamari R, Jain R, Jain R. Cardiology and Covid-19: do we have sufficient information?
Future Cardiol. 2020 Oct 30:10.2217
- Khosla J, Golamari R, Cai A, Benson J, Aronow WS, Jain R, Jain R. Evidencebased management of Arrhythmogenic right ventricular cardiomyopathy in pregnancy.
Future Cardiol.2020 Oct 22.
- Halawa A, Jain R, Turagam MK, Kusumoto FM, Woldu HG, Gautam S. Outcome of implantable cardioverter defibrillator in cardiac sarcoidosis: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
J Interv Card Electrophysiol. 2020 Aug;5 8(2):233-242.
- Barmeda M, Jain R, Gautam S, Mar PL, Devabahktuni SR, Stucky MA, Jain R. Novel electrocardiographic criteria for diagnosis of premature ventricular complexes arising from the base of left ventricle.
J Electrocardiol. 2020 May-Jun;60:148-150.
- Mar L P, Barmeda M, Stucky AM, Devabhaktuni RS, Garli J, Miller, J, Jain R. Unique features of epicardial ventricular arrhythmias/premature ventricular complexes ablated from coronary venous system in veteran population.
Indian Pacing Electrophysiol J. 2020 May-Jun; 20(3): 97–104.
- Jain R, Gautam S, Wu C, Shen C, Jain A, Giesdal O, Chahal H, Lin H, Bluemke DA, Soliman EZ, Nazarian S, Lima JAC. Prognostic implications of QRS dispersion for major adverse cardiovascular events in asymptomatic women and men: the Multi-Ethnic Study of Atherosclerosis.
J Interv Card Electrophysiol. 2019 Oct;56(1):45-53. PMID: 31482330.