Education & Training
Northeastern Ohio University College of Medicine
University of Missouri Health Care, University of Missouri Health Care
University of South Florida College of Medicine
American Board of Radiology - Diagnostic Radiology, American Board of Radiology-Vasc. Interventional
MU Health Care participates with most major managed care organizations. To find out whether MU Health Care is a participating provider in your insurance plan or network, or for information on co-payments and deductibles, please contact your insurance carrier directly.
- Interventional radiology
Areas of Expertise
Awards & Honors
- Elected Chief Resident: University of Missouri, Dept. of Radiology ( Jan 2010 to Dec 2010)
- Elected to Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society (October 2004)
- Summa Cum Laude Graduate from The University of Akron, 2003
- Phi Sigma Alpha Honor Society: 2001
- Creeland B, Davis R, Thomas K, Massis K. (2013) “Partial Splenic Embolization as Treatment for Idiopathic Warm Autoimmune Haemolytic Anemia.” British Journal of Haematology, 161:2.
- Epub: 7 January 2013
- “Dynamic Anatomy of Median Nerve During Passive Wrist Movement”
- Colbert S, Eagan S, Davis R
- Submitted to Hand Journal September 2012
- “Spontaneous Contained Rupture of the Ascending Thoracic Aorta.” ACR Case in Point. Kumm
T, Smith T, Davis R. March 2, 2012
- “Portal Venous Thrombosis.” ACR Case in Point. Davis R, Brush R. Feb 25, 2011.
- “A Simple Cost Effective Design for Construction of a Laparoscopic Trainer.”
- Ricchiuti D, Wegryn, Evancho-Chapman M, Davis R
- Assistant Researcher