Education & Training
University of Missouri School of Medicine
- University of Missouri School of Medicine GME
Post Graduate School
Master of Science in Public Health, University of Missouri
MU Health Care participates with most major managed care organizations. To find out whether MU Health Care is a participating provider in your insurance plan or network, or for information on co-payments and deductibles, please contact your insurance carrier directly.
One Hospital Drive
M231 Medical Sciences Building, DC032.00
Columbia, MO 65212
- Vaccine Safety.
Primary Care - Clinics in Office Practice. 2020;47(3):431-441.
Morris L, Swofford S.
- Vaccine refusal.
Missouri Family Physician. 2018;37(4):11-12.
- Are second-generation antipsychotics as effective as mood stabilizers for maintenance of bipolar affective disorder?
Evidence-Based Practice. 2018;21(5):15.
Swofford SJ, Cejas G.
- Which aspects of a patient's history and physical are most useful in diagnosing giant cell arteritis (GCA)/temporal arteritis (TA).
Evidence-Based Practice. 2018;20(3):3.
Lottes A, Swofford S.
- Expectations of the competencies of entering family medicine residents: do members of the family agree? A CERA study.
Family Medicine. 2016;48(8):613-617.
Swofford SJ, Allmon AL, Morley CP, Kruse RL, Garrett E.
- Which antibiotic therapy, if any, is effective in reducing symptom severity and duration of acute bacterial sinusitis?
Evidence-Based Practice. 2015;18(10):E-1-E-2.
Ellingsworth C, Swofford SJ.