University of Missouri Health Care and Hy-Vee operate three Mizzou Quick Care clinics to provide convenient care for common illnesses seven days a week. Health care professionals are seeing patients at the clinics located at the Conley Road, Rock Bridge and West Broadway Hy-Vee stores.
New: Skip the wait, and reserve your spot online. Click "Reserve My Spot" to learn more.
The clinics treat adults and children 24 months or older. *See list of treated conditions below the map.*
- Cold, cough
- Sinus pain
- Sore throat
- Ear pain
- Urinary tract infection (female and transgender male only)
- Insect bites, spider bites, ticks
- Head lice
- Eye irritation
- Pink eye
- Simple rashes
- MSHSAA sports physicals
- Camp physicals (must bring in form)
- Adult tetanus booster
- Flu vaccination (seasonal)
X-ray, lab, breathing treatments and procedures NOT available. Quick Care locations are staffed by nurse practitioners and physician assistants.
- New Year's Day — 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Martin Luther King Day — 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Memorial Day — 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- July Fourth — 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Labor Day — 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Thanksgiving Day — Closed
- Friday after Thanksgiving — 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Christmas Eve — 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Christmas — Closed