Mizzou Quick Care Clinic-Broadway
Closed for Lunch
Mizzou Quick Care provides same-day, sick care appointments for minor health issues for those ages 2 and above.
Start by reserving your spot online. For your convenience, we'll send updates via text message once you’re in line.
Quick Care clinics are:
- Accessible and convenient: You can easily reserve a spot online from the comfort of your home or office.
- Affordable: Quick Care services are billed the same as what you would expect with a primary care visit (versus an urgent care or emergency room setting). If you have insurance, you’ll pay your regular office visit copay. If you don’t have insurance or choose not to use it, you can request an estimate of charges prior to being seen.
- Integrated: All of MU Health Care’s hospitals and clinics use the same electronic health record, which means we can conveniently access medical history, medications and allergies. We can also update members of your care team or refer you to other providers at MU Health Care if needed.
We offer fast, convenient care for common, minor health issues. If you have a health emergency, please visit one of our emergency rooms.
Services at Mizzou Quick Care Clinics
All three of our Mizzou Quick Care locations offer the following services:
- COVID-19 screening (Not used for travel testing, return to work/school or mild symptoms).
- Sore throat, fever, chills, body aches, cough (Strep testing available)
- Seasonal allergies
- Nasal or sinus congestion
- Cold sore
- Simple rashes
- Ear pain or issue
- Eye irritation or pink eye
- Insect bite, spider bite, head lice, ticks
- Urinary tract infection (female or transgender man only)
- Ear wax removal
- MSHSAA sports physical — $30 at time of service (Fill out form prior to appointment)
- Tetanus booster (adult only)
- Child care provider physical — $50 at time of service (MO-580-1879 Form OOnly).
- Boy Scout camp physical — $30 at time of service. (Must have BSA form).
If you experiencing moderate COVID-19 symptoms and want to be seen by a provider, you can go to one of our Mizzou Quick Care locations for evaluation, testing and symptom treatment. Testing will require a clinic visit charge.
If you have symptoms such as shortness of breath, chest pain and vomiting, you should go to the University Hospital Emergency Room.
We recommend using our Get In Line feature to reserve and guarantee you a spot. While we accept walk-in patients on a first-come, first-served basis, we aren’t always able to accommodate walk-in visitors due to our appointment spots filling up.
When you arrive, please check in at the kiosk. If you reserved a spot online and prefer to remain in your vehicle until a room is ready, call us to let us know you’ve arrived. Visitors are allowed, but space is limited so please limit your visitors as much as possible. To get started, we will need an ID and proof of insurance, and we will collect a copay as required by insurance. If you do not have insurance or choose not to use insurance, we will collect a deposit for your visit at the time of registration.
Holiday and Special Hours
Martin Luther King Day - 8:00am-4:00pm
Memorial Day - 8:00am-4:00pm
Juneteenth - 8:00am-4:00pm
Fourth of July - 8:00am-4:00pm
Labor Day - 8:00am-4:00pm
Thanksgiving - Closed
Friday After Thanksgiving - 8:00am-4:00pm
Christmas Eve - 8:00am-4:00pm
Christmas Day - 8:00am-4:00pm
New Year's Eve - 7:00am-4:00pm
New Year’s Eve Saturday, December 31st - 8:00am-4:00pm
New Year's Day - 8:00am-4:00pm
New Year’s Holiday (observed) - 8:00am-4:00pm