Mizzou Quick Care Clinic-Broadway
Mizzou Quick Care provides same-day, sick care appointments for minor health issues. Visits are available both in person and online.
Our West Broadway Hy-Vee clinic is now open to treat certain conditions in-person (See below). Our other locations at Conley Road Hy-Vee and Nifong Boulevard Hy-Vee remain closed, but you can still access our quick, convenient care through video visits.
Whether you want to visit the West Broadway clinic in person or have a video visit, start by reserving your spot online. For your convenience, you will receive updates via text message once you’re in the queue.
Quick Care clinics are:
- Accessible and convenient: You can easily reserve a spot online from the comfort of your home or office.
- Affordable: In-clinic visits are $89. Video visits are $59 or $10 for University of Missouri Custom Network insurance.
- Integrated: We use your University of Missouri Health Care medical record so we have access to your medical history, medications and allergies. We can also help refer you to other providers at MU Health Care, if needed.
We offer fast, convenient care for common, minor health issues. If you have a health emergency, please visit one of our emergency rooms.
Services at Mizzou Quick Care Clinics
To ensure the safety of patients, we are only treating specific conditions in our clinic. Whether you’re coming in person or doing a video visit, please start by getting in line.
Note: If you are seeking care for symptoms associated with COVID-19, these visits are only available via video visit. These symptoms include: cough, cold, nasal congestion, fever, chills, body aches and sore throat.
Video visit only
Please select “VIDEO VISIT” as your primary reason for visit when getting in line.
- Covid-19 screening
- Cough, cold, nasal congestion
- Fever, chills, body aches
- Sore throat
Video visit or in-clinic visit
If you would like a video visit, please select “VIDEO VISIT” as your primary reason for visit when getting in line.
- Seasonal allergies
- Cold sore
- Simple rashes
- Ear pain or issue
- Eye irritation or pink eye
- Insect bite, spider bite, head lice, ticks
- Boy Scout camp physical (Must have BSA form)
- MSHSAA sports physical ($25, cash only) Fill out form prior to appointment.
- Child care provider physical (MO-580-1879 Form Only)
- Tetanus booster (adult only)
- Urinary tract infection (female or transgender man only)
To decrease the number of people in our clinic, our waiting room at West Broadway Hy-Vee is closed. PLEASE REMAIN IN YOUR CAR WHEN YOU ARRIVE. We will call you when your provider is ready. NO VISITORS ARE ALLOWED in the clinic with the exception of one parent or guardian for children. We will need identification, proof of insurance and will collect a co-pay as required by insurance. If you do not have insurance or proof of insurance, we will collect the full fee of $89 for your visit at the time of registration.
If you will be seen via video visit (either by preference or because we only offer treatment for your symptom via video visit), please select “VIDEO VISIT” as your primary reason for visit when getting in line. A member of our staff will reach out to you via email or text message with information about the video visit after you reserve your appointment time. The fee of $59, or $10 for University of Missouri Custom Network insurance, is due at time of registration.
Learn about how our video visits work.
Holiday and Special Hours
New Year's Day - 8:00am-4:00pm
Martin Luther King Day - 8:00am-4:00pm
Memorial Day - 8:00am-4:00pm
Fourth of July - 8:00am-4:00pm
Labor Day - 8:00am-4:00pm
Thanksgiving - Closed
Friday After Thanksgiving - 8:00am-4:00pm
Christmas Eve - 7:00am-4:00pm
Christmas Day - Closed
New Year's Eve - 7:00am-4:00pm