University of Missouri Health Care and Hy-Vee, one of the nation’s largest supermarket chains, operate three Mizzou Quick Care clinics to provide convenient care for common illnesses seven days a week. Health care professionals are seeing patients at the clinics located at the Conley Road, Rock Bridge and West Broadway Hy-Vee stores.
The clinics treat adults and children 24 months or older. *See list of treated conditions below the map.*
Hours of Operation: 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.* Monday through Friday; 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.* Weekends (Closed for lunch 2-2:30 p.m.)
*Please note: Depending on how many people are in front of you, we may stop accepting additional patients before closing time.
- Martin Luther King Day: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Memorial Day: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- July 4: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Labor Day: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Thanksgiving Day: closed
- Friday after Thanksgiving: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Christmas Eve: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Christmas Day: closed
- New Year's Eve: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- New Year's Day: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Cold, cough
- Sinus pain
- Sore throat
- Ear pain
- Urinary tract infection (female and transgender male only)
- Insect bites, spider bites, ticks
- Head lice
- Eye irritation
- Pink eye
- Simple rashes
- MSHSAA sports physicals
- Camp physicals (must bring in form)
- Adult tetanus booster
- Flu vaccination (seasonal)
X-ray, lab, breathing treatments and procedures NOT available. Quick Care locations are staffed by nurse practitioners and physician assistants.