Mizzou Quick Care Clinic-Conley
Closed for Lunch
Mizzou Quick Care provides same-day, sick care appointments for minor health issues for those ages 2 and above.
Start by reserving your spot online. For your convenience, we'll send updates via text message once you’re in line.
Quick Care clinics are:
- Accessible and convenient: You can easily reserve a spot online from the comfort of your home or office.
- Affordable: Quick Care services are billed the same as what you would expect with a primary care visit (versus an urgent care or emergency room setting). If you have insurance, you’ll pay your regular office visit copay. If you don’t have insurance or choose not to use it, you can request an estimate of charges prior to being seen.
- Integrated: All of MU Health Care’s hospitals and clinics use the same electronic health record, which means we can conveniently access medical history, medications and allergies. We can also update members of your care team.
We offer fast, convenient care for common, minor health issues. If you have a health emergency, please visit one of our emergency rooms.
Services at Mizzou Quick Care Clinics
All three of our Mizzou Quick Care locations offer the following services:
- COVID-19 screening (Not used for travel testing, return to work/school or mild symptoms).
- Sore throat, fever, chills, body aches, cough (Strep testing available)
- Seasonal allergies
- Nasal or sinus congestion
- Cold sore
- Simple rashes
- Ear pain or issue
- Eye irritation or pink eye
- Insect bite, spider bite, head lice, ticks
- Urinary tract infection (female or transgender man only)
- Ear wax removal
- MSHSAA sports physical — $30 at time of service (Fill out form prior to appointment)
- Tetanus booster (adult only)
- Child care provider physical — $50 at time of service (MO-580-1879 Form Only).
- Boy Scout camp physical — $30 at time of service. (Must have BSA form).