Mizzou Quick Care Clinic-Nifong
Our clinic locations in Columbia's three Hy-Vee grocery stores are temporarily closed due to COVID-19, but you can still access or quick, convenient care.
Our Quick Care providers are now available through the MU Health Care video visits app.
Our clinics are:
- Accessible and convenient: You can walk log on anytime and receive care through our app.
- Affordable: Video visits are $59.
- Integrated: We use your University of Missouri Health Care medical record so we have access to your medical history, medications and allergies. We can also help refer you to other providers at MU Health Care, if needed.
We offer fast, convenient care for common, minor health issues. If you have a health emergency, please visit one of our emergency rooms.
Services at Mizzou Quick Care Clinics
Here are some of the conditions we treat:
- Cold, cough
- Sinus pain
- Sore throat
- Ear pain
- Urinary tract infection (female and transgender male only)
- Insect bites, spider bites, ticks
- Head lice
- Eye irritation
- Pink eye
- Simple rashes
- MSHSAA sports physicals
- Child care provider physical (MO-580-1879 form only)
- Camp physicals (must bring in form)
- Adult tetanus booster
- Flu vaccination (seasonal)
Nurses After Hours
Nurses are available for after-hours health questions by calling Health Connect at 573-884-2401.
Holiday and Special Hours
New Year's Day - 8:00am-4:00pm
Martin Luther King Day - 8:00am-4:00pm
Memorial Day - 8:00am-4:00pm
Fourth of July - 8:00am-4:00pm
Labor Day - 8:00am-4:00pm
Thanksgiving - Closed
Friday After Thanksgiving - 8:00am-4:00pm
Christmas Eve - 7:00am-4:00pm
Christmas Day - Closed
New Year's Eve - 7:00am-4:00pm