551 E Southampton Dr
Columbia, MO 65201
Clinic Manager: Todd Bocklage, RRT
Pharmacy: South Providence Pharmacy
Urgent Care treats urgent but non life-threatening illnesses such as lacerations, sprains, ENT and upper respiratory infections, skin irritations, gastric disorders, flu, fever and workers' compensation.
Learn more about choosing the right level of care:
- New Year's Day — 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Martin Luther King Day — 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Memorial Day — 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- July Fourth — 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Thanksgiving Day — Closed
- Friday after Thanksgiving — 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Christmas Eve — 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Christmas — Closed