Education & Training
University of Missouri Columbia
- University of Missouri School of Medicine GME
- University of Kentucky College of Medicine
MU Health Care participates with most major managed care organizations. To find out whether MU Health Care is a participating provider in your insurance plan or network, or for information on co-payments and deductibles, please contact your insurance carrier directly.
- Musculoskeletal ultrasound
- Substance abuse in athletes
Areas of Expertise
- Adult and pediatric sports-related injuries
- Nonoperative, acute and chronic injuries of joints or extremities
- Ultrasound guided injections
- Platelet-rich plasma
- Fleshman B. Kaiser K.
Cannabinoid Hyperemesis Syndrome in an Athlete.
J Am Board Fam Med. doi:10.3122/jabfm.2021.04.200586. July 2021
- Fleshman, B., Hosey, R., Smoot, M. K. (2019).
Substance Use in Athletes.
Kentucky Academy of Family Physician Journal, 93, 12–19.
- Fleshman, B. (2019).
What Should Physicians Be Telling Patients About Exercise?
Missouri Family Physician, 38(2), 36–38.