Education & Training
Chingleput Medical College / DR MGR Med Univ
State University of New York Upstate Medical Unive
Marshfield Medical Foundation
Barnes Jewish Hospital
American Board of Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine - Rheumatology
MU Health Care participates with most major managed care organizations. To find out whether MU Health Care is a participating provider in your insurance plan or network, or for information on co-payments and deductibles, please contact your insurance carrier directly.
1 Hospital Drive
Columbia, MO 65212
- Musculoskeletal Disorders
- Musculoskeletal Imaging
Areas of Expertise
- Ankylosing spondylitis
Awards & Honors
- Fellow, American College of Physicians, 2011
- American College of Rheumatology
- American College of Physicians
- International Society for Clinical Densitometry
- Association of Specialty Professors
- Joshi A, Hong J, Siva C. Recurrent Thrombosis in Patients with Antiphospholipid Syndrome Receiving Newer Oral Anticoagulants: A Case Report and Review of Literature. Clin Med Res. 2017 Jun; 15(1-2):41-44
- Ivory DM, Siva C, Velázquez C, Abdinoor AA. Screening for male osteoporosis at an academic medical center: retrospective analysis of DXA usage patterns over 5 years. Am J Men’s Health. 2012 Jan; vol. 6(1) pp. 67-70
- Siva C, Larson EC, Barnett M. Rational use of blood tests in the evaluation of rheumatic diseases. Missouri Medicine. 2012 Jan-Feb; vol. 109(1) pp. 59-63.
- Dhillon A, Velazquez C, Siva C. Rheumatologic diseases and posterior reversible encephalopathy syndrome: two case reports and review of the literature. Int., 2012 vol. 32(12) pp. 3707-13.
- Shigaki, CL; Smarr, KL; Siva C; Ge, B; Musser, D; Johnson, R. RAHelp: an online intervention for individuals with rheumatoid arthritis. Arthritis Care Res, 2013 vol. 65(10) pp. 1573-81.
- Kohli R, Siva C. Atypical femoral fractures can happen even with short duration of bisphosphonate treatment. Connecticut Medicine. 2015 Aug; 79(7):419-22.