1. University Physicians Medicine Specialty Clinic
Education & Training
Beirut Arab University - Faculty of Medicine
Presence Saint Francis Hospital
Baylor College of Medicine
American Board of Internal Medicine
MU Health Care participates with most major managed care organizations. To find out whether MU Health Care is a participating provider in your insurance plan or network, or for information on co-payments and deductibles, please contact your insurance carrier directly.
1020 Hitt St
Columbia, MO 65212
Areas of Expertise
- Infectious Diseases
Awards & Honors
- 2018 Journal Club Award for the best presentations, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX
- 2016 Resident Research Award, Presence Saint Francis Hospital, IL
- 2015 American College of Physicians (ACP) awarded the Certificate of Appreciation in recognition to commitment to a career in Internal Medicine and to qualities that exemplify the ACP’s mission presented by the ACP governor
- 2015 Harry Kurz Memorial Award for excellence in Teaching by an Internal Medicine Resident, Presence Saint Francis Hospital, IL
- 2009 Full scholarship to the 2009 H.E.L.P. Summer Institute at Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health (JHSPH).
- Dandachi D, Hassan M, Kaseb A, Angelidakis G, Torres HA. Hepatitis C virus-associated hepatocellular carcinoma as a second primary malignancy: exposing an overlooked presentation of liver cancer. Journal of Hepatocellular Carcinoma 2018:5 81–86
- Dandachi D, Dang BN, Wilson Dib R, Friedman H, Giordano T. Knowledge of HIV Testing Guidelines Among US Internal Medicine Residents: A Decade After the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's Routine HIV Testing Recommendations. AIDS Patient Care STDS. 2018 May;32(5):175-180.
- Dandachi D, Rodriguez-Barradas MC. Viral pneumonia: etiologies and treatment. J Investig Med. 2018 Aug;66(6):957-965.
- Angelidakis G, Hwang JP, Dandachi D, Economides MP, Hosry J, Granwehr BP, Torres HA. Universal screening for hepatitis C: A needed approach in patients with haematologic malignancies. J Viral Hepat. 2018 Apr 16. doi: 10.1111/jvh.12913.