1. University Physicians Medicine Specialty Clinic
Education & Training
Beirut Arab University - Faculty of Medicine
- Presence Saint Francis Hospital
- Baylor College of Medicine
MU Health Care participates with most major managed care organizations. To find out whether MU Health Care is a participating provider in your insurance plan or network, or for information on co-payments and deductibles, please contact your insurance carrier directly.
In the News
1020 Hitt St
Columbia, MO 65212
Areas of Expertise
- Infectious Diseases
Awards & Honors
- 2018 Journal Club Award for the best presentations, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX
- 2016 Resident Research Award, Presence Saint Francis Hospital, IL
- 2015 American College of Physicians (ACP) awarded the Certificate of Appreciation in recognition to commitment to a career in Internal Medicine and to qualities that exemplify the ACP’s mission presented by the ACP governor
- 2015 Harry Kurz Memorial Award for excellence in Teaching by an Internal Medicine Resident, Presence Saint Francis Hospital, IL
- 2009 Full scholarship to the 2009 H.E.L.P. Summer Institute at Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health (JHSPH).
- Dandachi D, Hassan M, Kaseb A, Angelidakis G, Torres HA. Hepatitis C virus-associated hepatocellular carcinoma as a second primary malignancy: exposing an overlooked presentation of liver cancer. Journal of Hepatocellular Carcinoma 2018:5 81–86
- Dandachi D, Dang BN, Wilson Dib R, Friedman H, Giordano T. Knowledge of HIV Testing Guidelines Among US Internal Medicine Residents: A Decade After the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's Routine HIV Testing Recommendations. AIDS Patient Care STDS. 2018 May;32(5):175-180.
- Dandachi D, Rodriguez-Barradas MC. Viral pneumonia: etiologies and treatment. J Investig Med. 2018 Aug;66(6):957-965.
- Angelidakis G, Hwang JP, Dandachi D, Economides MP, Hosry J, Granwehr BP, Torres HA. Universal screening for hepatitis C: A needed approach in patients with haematologic malignancies. J Viral Hepat. 2018 Apr 16. doi: 10.1111/jvh.12913.