Education & Training
A.T. Still University
- University of Missouri Kansas City
- University of Kansas
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
MU Health Care participates with most major managed care organizations. To find out whether MU Health Care is a participating provider in your insurance plan or network, or for information on co-payments and deductibles, please contact your insurance carrier directly.
In the News
- Bladder cancer quality of life outcomes
- Life after radical cystectomy
- Urinary diversion options after radical cystectomy
- High risk kidney cancer treatments
- Minimally invasive techniques for urological malignancies
- MRI fusion biopsy and prostate cancer
Areas of Expertise
- Bladder cancer
- Kidney (renal) cancer
- Laparoscopic surgery
- Prostate cancer
- Robotic surgery
- Testicular cancer
- Urologic oncology
- Urologic reconstructive surgery
Awards & Honors
- 2015 Top 10 Abstract Award Engineering in Urology (EUS)
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center Urological Oncology Fellowship Didactics Coordinator 2015
- 2010 Missouri Chapter of the American College of Surgeons 1st Place in Poster Presentation Competition.
- 2011 SMRU (Society for Male Reproduction and Urology) Travelling Scholars Program Award Recipient to attend ASRM 2011.
- 2012 Resident Essay 2nd place winner at South Central Section of the American Urological Association
- Selected to The Leading Physicians of the World 2012
- 2013 Best of AUA Annual Meeting Abstract Award
- 2014 Urology Resident Preceptorship in Robotic Surgery-Ohio State University
- 2014 The Right Fit H.E.R.O. Resident Award Nominee and top 100 finalist
- British Journal of Urology International Featured Article of the Week August 2015.
- Abstract chosen for publication on UroToday.com August 2015.
Deputy Editor, Urological Oncology section of Urology