Jeffrey Miller, DC, is one of two chiropractors at the Missouri Orthopaedic Institute. He evaluates and manages patients of all ages. Conditions he treats include:
- Musculoskeletal conditions of the spine and extremities
- Lower-back pain, neck pain, headaches and mid-back pain
- Sprains, strains, spinal disc conditions, TMJ, shoulder/elbow/wrist conditions, hip/knee/ankle/foot conditions, rib pain, pulled muscles, whiplash, scoliosis, planter fasciitis, knee injuries and tennis elbow
- Neurological conditions related to peripheral nerves
- Sciatica, radicular conditions of the arms and legs, pinched nerves, carpal tunnel and tarsal tunnel
- Sports injuries
Dr. Miller provides chiropractic orthopaedic care of the spine and extremities using manual manipulation, table-assisted manipulation, instrument manipulation, soft-tissue manipulation, and passive and active modalities for rehabilitation procedures. He uses the following chiropractic adjusting techniques: diversified, Palmer, Thompson, Gonstead and ArthroStim instrument adjusting.
Education & Training
MU Health Care participates with most major managed care organizations. To find out whether MU Health Care is a participating provider in your insurance plan or network, or for information on co-payments and deductibles, please contact your insurance carrier directly.
1100 Virginia Ave.
Columbia, MO 65212
- Spinal conditions and manipulation
- Musculoskeletal physical examination
Areas of Expertise
- Chiropractic orthopaedic care of the spine and extremities using:
- Manual manipulation
- Table-assisted manipulation
- Instrument manipulation
- Soft-tissue manipulation
- Passive and active modalities for rehabilitation procedures
Awards & Honors
- Dr. Miller's health care business column, "Continuing Your Education," which appears in the monthly publication "Dynamic Chiropractic," was recognized by The American Society of Business Publication Editors as its No. 1 trade column in the Pacific region of the United States and the No. 2 overall column in the U.S. for 2015. The selections were made from more than 1,100 entries nationwide.
- Research Review: Walking the Path to Proof
- Over 300 publications in chiropractic literature to include patient oriented writings, trade journals and peer reviewed journals.
- Nine published books.