Jeffrey Miller, DC, is one of two chiropractors at the Missouri Orthopaedic Institute. He evaluates and manages patients of all ages. Conditions he treats include:
- Musculoskeletal conditions of the spine and extremities
- Lower-back pain, neck pain, headaches and mid-back pain
- Sprains, strains, spinal disc conditions, TMJ, shoulder/elbow/wrist conditions, hip/knee/ankle/foot conditions, rib pain, pulled muscles, whiplash, scoliosis, planter fasciitis, knee injuries and tennis elbow
- Neurological conditions related to peripheral nerves
- Sciatica, radicular conditions of the arms and legs, pinched nerves, carpal tunnel and tarsal tunnel
- Sports injuries
Dr. Miller provides chiropractic care of the spine and extremities using manual manipulation, table-assisted manipulation, instrument manipulation, soft-tissue manipulation, and passive and active modalities for rehabilitation procedures. He uses the following chiropractic adjusting techniques: diversified, Palmer, Thompson, Gonstead and ArthroStim instrument adjusting.
Commercial Relationships and Collaborations
This faculty member or a member of his or her immediate family has a working relationship, such as providing consulting, research, or educational services, with the companies listed below. These relationships have been reported to the University of Missouri and, if appropriate, plans have been established to address potential conflicts. The following relationships were reported as of July 2017.
Education & Training
MU Health Care participates with most major managed care organizations. To find out whether MU Health Care is a participating provider in your insurance plan or network, or for information on co-payments and deductibles, please contact your insurance carrier directly.
1100 Virginia Ave.
Columbia, MO 65212
- Spinal conditions and manipulation
- Musculoskeletal physical examination
Areas of Expertise
- Chiropractic care of the spine and extremities using:
- Manual manipulation
- Table-assisted manipulation
- Instrument manipulation
- Soft-tissue manipulation
- Passive and active modalities for rehabilitation procedures
Awards & Honors
- Dr. Miller's health care business column, "Continuing Your Education," which appears in the monthly publication "Dynamic Chiropractic," was recognized by The American Society of Business Publication Editors as its No. 1 trade column in the Pacific region of the United States and the No. 2 overall column in the U.S. for 2015. The selections were made from more than 1,100 entries nationwide.
- Research Review: Walking the Path to Proof
- Over 300 publications in chiropractic literature to include patient oriented writings, trade journals and peer reviewed journals.
- Nine published books.