Education & Training
Ntr University Of Health Sciences
- University of Missouri at Columbia
- University of Missouri at Columbia
MU Health Care participates with most major managed care organizations. To find out whether MU Health Care is a participating provider in your insurance plan or network, or for information on co-payments and deductibles, please contact your insurance carrier directly.
In the News
Areas of Expertise
- Parkinson disease
- Essential tremor and other tremor disorders
- Sleep disorders
- BOTOX therapy
- Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS)
- Chronic Migraines
- Gait and walking problems
- Restless legs syndrome
- Sleep apnea
- Insomnia and other neurological disorders
Awards & Honors
- Elanagan Nagarajan MD; Pradeep C Bollu, Brandi R French MD, Ahmir Ashif MD, Adnan I Qureshi MD; White Matter Abnormalities in Patients with Hemiplegic Migraine. Accepted for Poster presentation at 61st annual scientific meeting of American Headache society and won ‘Frontiers in Headache Research Scholarship’
- Elanagan Nagarajan MD; Pradeep C Bollu, Brandi R French MD, Ahmir Ashif MD, Adnan I Qureshi MD; White Matter Abnormalities in Patients with Hemiplegic Migraine. Poster presented at the 42nd Annual Meeting of American Society of Neuroimaging at Puerto Rico, Jan 24-26, 2019. Our poster won the Olendorf Award for the best abstract submitted by a student, resident or fellow that is based in basic or clinical research in CT, MRI, SPECT or PET scan
- Best teacher of the year 2018 – Awarded at the annual graduation of residency program.
- 2018 – Our team was awarded First prize for original research at American Association of Physicians of Indian Origin-Sleep meeting at Baltimore.
- 2013 - Award for Best Teaching Resident
- 2005 - Gold Medal in Ophthalmology
- 1999 – Rank 50 in EAMCET (Engineering and Medicine Common Entrance Test) and Rank 10 in State Intermediate Examination.
- Madihah Hepburn M.D, Pradeep C. Bollu M.D, Brandi French M.D, Pradeep Sahota MD; Sleep and Stroke- Review article in Missouri Medicine. Mo Med. 2018 Nov-Dec;115(6):527-532.
- Yelam A, Bollu P (October 29, 2018) An Unusual Case of Antiphospholipid Syndrome Presenting as Chorea. Cureus 10(10): e3508. doi:10.7759/cureus.3508.
- Anudeep Yelam, Elanagan Nagarajan, Raghav Govindarajan, Pradeep C. Bollu. A Rare case of recurrent Guillain-Barre syndrome without albuminocytological dissociation. BMJ Case reports 2018; doi:10.1136/bcr-2018-226572
- Shankar Kikkeri N, Sakuru R, Ngnitewe Massa A R, Pradeep C. Bollu, Raghav Govindarajan. (September 24, 2018) Mononeuropathy due to Entrapment of Dorsal Cutaneous Peroneal Nerve: Clinical, Electrophysiological, and Imaging Findings . Cureus 10(9): e3350. doi:10.7759/cureus.3350
- Shankar Kikkeri N, Nagarajan E, Sakuru R, Pradeep C. Bollu. (September 28, 2018) Horner Syndrome Due to Spontaneous Internal Carotid Artery Dissection. Cureus 10(9): e3382. doi:10.7759/cureus.3382
- Pradeep C. Bollu MD, Anudeep Yelam, Mahesh Thakkar. Restless Legs Syndrome. Review article in Missouri Medicine. July-August, 2018.
- Pradeep C. Bollu MD (August 17, 2018) Non-ketotic Hyperglycemia Presenting with Acute Hemichorea and Ballism. Case report in American Journal of Hospital Medicine.
- Yelam A, Bollu P (May 29, 2018) Delayed Hypoxic Reversible Leukoencephalopathy Syndrome. Cureus 10(5): e2702. doi:10.7759/cureus.2702
- Lunagariya A, Rupareliya C, Bollu P, et al. (May 22, 2018) Temporal Arteritis Presenting as an Isolated Bilateral Abducens Nerve Palsy: A Rare Case of a 65-year-old Male. Cureus 10(5): e2667. doi:10.7759/cureus.2667
- Nagarajan E, Rupareliya C, Bollu P (May 09, 2018) Wernicke’s Encephalopathy as a Rare Complication of Hyperemesis Gravidarum: A Case Report and Review of Literature. Cureus 10(5): e2597. doi:10.7759/cureus.2597
- Pradeep C Bollu MD, Munish Goyal MD, Mahesh Thakkar PhD, Pradeep Sahota MD; Parasomnias – Review article in Missouri Medicine.
- Katyal N, Wadhwa A, Bollu P (February 13, 2018) Multiple Cranial Neuropathies in a Patient with Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma: Case Report and Review of Literature . Cureus 10(2): e2186. doi:10.7759/cureus.2186
- Bokka Satish MD, Pesala Sivaprasad MD, Pradeep C. Bollu MD; Acute Esotropias in the setting of Heroin Withdrawal- Case report in American Journal of Hospital Medicine. Jan-March 2018.
- Pradeep C Bollu MD, Sivaraman Manjamalai MD, Mahesh Thakkar PhD, Pradeep Sahota MD; Hypersomnia – Review article in Missouri Medicine.
- Natteru P, Rupareliya C, Zhou X, Bollu P (October 24, 2017) Obstructive Sleep Apnea Presenting as Non-epileptic Spells: A Unique Combination. Cureus 9(10): e1800. doi:10.7759/cureus.1800
- Bollu P, Rupareliya C (October 16, 2017) Therapeutic Stroke - an Interesting Case of Ischemic Stroke in Bilateral Thalamic and Subthalamic Regions Resulting in Reduction of Essential Tremor. Cureus 9(10): e1777. doi:10.7759/cureus.1777
- Godasi R, Rupareliya C, Bollu P (October 04, 2017) Bilateral Occipital Lobe Hemorrhages Presenting as Denial of Blindness in Posterior Reversible Encephalopathy Syndrome– A Rare Combination of Anton Syndrome and Encephalopathy. Cureus 9(10): e1746. doi:10.7759/cureus.1746
- Bollu PC, Manjamalai S. Vagal nerve stimulator induced chin electromyography artifact. Sleep medicine. 2017;38:14-16.
- Pradeep C Bollu, MD; Pradeep Sahota, MD, FAAN. Sleep in Parkinson disease – Review article in Missouri medicine.