Education & Training
Kochi Medical School
Beth Israel Medical Center
Beth Israel Medical Center, University of Hawaii School of Medicine
University of Missouri Kansas City, University of Missouri Kansas City
American Board of IM - Critical Care Medicine, American Board of IM - Pulmonary Disease
MU Health Care participates with most major managed care organizations. To find out whether MU Health Care is a participating provider in your insurance plan or network, or for information on co-payments and deductibles, please contact your insurance carrier directly.
1 Hospital Drive
Columbia, MO 65212
- Asthma, critical care medicine
- Pulmonary (lung) diseases
- Respiratory disorders
- Sleep disorders
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
Awards & Honors
- Passed Pulmonary Medicine Board Examination. September 09, 2009.
- "Top 30% Reviewer" for the Annals of Internal Medicine. 2008.
- Poster Finalist Award for work entitled, "Incremental Cost-effectiveness of Combination Inhaler Therapy in Moderate to Severe COPD" at the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcome Research Annual Meeting in Toronto, Ontario, Canada from May 2-7, 2008.
- Invited Ad Hoc Reviewer. British Medical Journal Point of Care Section. December 2007 - present.
- Fellow, American College of Chest Physicians (2002-present)
- Member, American College of Chest Physicians (1997-present)
- Member, American Thoracic Society (1997-present)
- Oba Y, Lone N. Comparative efficacy of long-acting muscarinic antagonists in preventing COPD exacerbations: a network meta-analysis and meta-regression. Ther Adv Respir Dis. 2015, Vol. 9(1) 3–15.
- Oba Y, Lone N. Mortality benefit of vasopressor and inotropic agents in septic shock: A Bayesian network meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. J Crit Care. 2014 Oct;29(5):706-10.
- Oba Y, Lone N. Comparative efficacy of inhaled corticosteroid and long-acting beta agonist combinations in preventing COPD exacerbations: a Bayesian network meta-analysis. Int J Chron Obstruct Pulmon Dis 2014:9 469–479