Looking for a faster, easier way to see a health care provider? With video visits, you can see one anytime from your smartphone, tablet or computer. It is easy to use, private and secure. It’s free to enroll, and visits cost $59.
Video visits are great for when your doctor’s office is closed, you’re too busy to see someone in person or even when you’re traveling.
What are the benefits of video visits?
Patients enjoy the hassle-free experience of online visits, including:
- Affordable, easy and convenient
- Your choice of provider
- No appointment, no waiting
- 24/7/365 mobile or web access
- Consults and diagnoses, prescriptions as appropriate
What can providers treat with video visits?
- Sore throat
- Abdominal pain
- Sinus infection
- Pink eye
- Ear infection
Who are the providers?
Clinical services are provided by Online Care Group — the nation’s first and largest primary care group devoted to telehealth. These providers:
- Have an average of 15 years of experience in primary and urgent care
- Are U.S. board certified, licensed and credentialed
- Have profiles, so you can see their education and practice experience
- Are rated by other patients, so you can review and select the provider that meets your needs
Providers offering video visits are not affiliated with MU Health Care.
Who is eligible for video visits?
Patients only need access to a computer, tablet or smartphone with camera and audio. Each visit costs $59.
How do video visits work?
Visit with a provider by downloading and launching the video visits app on your desktop or mobile device and following the prompts to start your appointment.
How is my privacy protected?
Video visits use a secure and encrypted system that meets strict HIPAA regulations to safeguard your information.
If you are an MU Health Care patient, a note about your visit will be sent to your MU Health Care provider. If you are not an MU Health Care patient, we will retain your contact information in order to inform you about services that might be of interest.