Education & Training
University of Missouri School of Medicine
Obstetrics & Gynecology
- University of Missouri Health Care
Maternal Fetal Medicine
- University of Chicago
MU Health Care participates with most major managed care organizations. To find out whether MU Health Care is a participating provider in your insurance plan or network, or for information on co-payments and deductibles, please contact your insurance carrier directly.
500 N Keene St
Columbia, MO 65201
- Infectious Diseases in Pregnancy
- Substance Abuse in Pregnancy
- Prenatal Diagnosis
Areas of Expertise
- Maternal-Fetal Medicine
- Maternal-Fetal Ultrasound
- High-Risk Pregnancies
Awards & Honors
- 2015 Infectious Diseases in Obstetrics and Gynecology Trainee Scholar
- 2014 Resident Career Research Achievement Award
- 2014 William T. Griffin Award for Outstanding Patient Care
- SMFM 2013 Resident Award for Excellence in Obstetrics at the University of Missouri
- 2013 David G. Hall Symposium Outstanding Research Presentation
- Stephens A, Ouyang D. Strip of the Month: May 2015. NeoReviews 2015; 16;e316.
- Stephens A, Karvas R, Schulz L, Schust D. Modeling Preeclampsia: An Emerging Role for Stem Cells. NeoReviews. 2014; 15:e526-536.
- Yang P, Dai A, Alexenko AP, Liu Y, Stephens AJ, et al. (2014) Abnormal Oxidative Stress Responses in Fibroblasts from Preeclampsia Infants. PLoS ONE 9(7): e103110. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0103110
- Beffa L, Stephens A, Zhong G, Aubuchon M, Schust D. Advances in antichlamydial antibody screening for tubal factor infertility. Sexuality, Reproduction, and Menopause. 2012; 10(1):17-22.
- Stephens A, Aubuchon M, Schust D. Antichlamydial antibodies, human fertility, and pregnancy wastage. Infectious Diseases in Obstetrics and Gynecology [serial online]. 2011;2011:525182
Book Chapter: Schust D. and A Stephens. Chapter 1. Immunology of Pregnancy. In: Sammaritano L, Bermas B, eds. Contraception and Pregnancy in Rheumatic Disease Patients. 1st ed. Springer; 2014.