MU Health Care’s orthopaedic oncology team uses a multidisciplinary approach to manage all types of musculoskeletal abnormalities including bone and soft tissue tumors sarcomas, metastatic disease, and benign bone and soft tissue tumors for both adults and children. For more information about treatment for bone and joint cancers, please visit Orthopaedic Oncology.
Education & Training
East Carolina University School of Medicine
Akron General Medical Center
Jackson Memorial Hospital
American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
MU Health Care participates with most major managed care organizations. To find out whether MU Health Care is a participating provider in your insurance plan or network, or for information on co-payments and deductibles, please contact your insurance carrier directly.
In the News
1100 Virginia Ave.
Columbia, MO 65212
- Activity of the DNA Repair Protein B-polymerase
- Osseous Renal Cell Carcinoma Metastases
- Use of FDG-PET imaging in the prognosis and evaluation of soft tissue sarcomas
Areas of Expertise
- Musculoskeletal Oncology
- Pediatric and Adult Benign, Malignant and Metastatic Soft Tissue and Bone Tumors
Awards & Honors
- 1999-2003 — East Carolina University Bookstore Scholarship, Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University
- 2002-03 — Class of 2002 Graduation Marshal, Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University
- 2003 — Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society, Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University
- 2003 — On-the Spot, Department of Health and Human Services
- 2003 — Summa Cum Laude, University of Connecticut
- 2007-09 — Who's Who of American Women, Akron General Medical Center