Education & Training
Karachi Medical and Dental College
Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine
Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Cleveland Clinic Foundation
American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
MU Health Care participates with most major managed care organizations. To find out whether MU Health Care is a participating provider in your insurance plan or network, or for information on co-payments and deductibles, please contact your insurance carrier directly.
In the News
- General neurology
- Parkinson’s disease
- Psychogenic movement disorders
- Restless leg sndrome
- Movement disorders
- Advanced therapies for Parkinson’s disease
- Therapeutic botulinum toxin (BOTOX)
Areas of Expertise
- General Neurology
- Movement Disorders
- Siddiqui J, Riley D. Caudate nucleus. Encyclopedia of the Neurological Sciences, 2nd edition: Academic Press; 2014. p. 616-8.
- Siddiqui J, Pandya M, Ahmed A, Fernadez H. From Hero to Villain: Walking the Tightrope in Impulse Control Disorders. Movement Disorders: Unforgettable Cases and Lessons from the Bedside. 2012:20-3.
- Siddiqui J, Gunzler S, editors. Levodopa responsive dystonia in ataxia with oculomotor apraxia with a novel heterozygous SETX mutation. MOVEMENT DISORDERS; 2013: WILEY-BLACKWELL.
- Siddiqui J. Myoclonus. A Practical Approach to Movement Disorders: Diagnosis and Management: Demos Medical Publishing; 2014. p. 165-97.
- McLaughlin K, Siddiqui J, Ahmed A, Cooper S, Gostkowski M, Itin I, ., et al., editors. The cost (and confidence) in diagnosing Parkinson's disease: Is it time to re-evaluate our continuing medical education strategy? Movement Disorders; 2012: Wiley Blackwell.