Education & Training
University of New England College of Osteopathic M
- University of New Mexico
Hospice & Palliative Medicine
- University of Rochester Strong Memorial Hospital
- University of Iowa College of Medicine
MU Health Care participates with most major managed care organizations. To find out whether MU Health Care is a participating provider in your insurance plan or network, or for information on co-payments and deductibles, please contact your insurance carrier directly.
400 N Keene St
Columbia, MO 65201
- Palliative medicine
Areas of Expertise
- Pediatric Hematology
- Pediatric Oncology
- Pediatric Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Awards & Honors
- American Federation in Aging Research Medical Student Training in Aging Research: AFAR Fellow, Harvard Medical School/Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA, 2009
- Third Year Resident Teacher of the Year Award, 2015 – Awarded by the UNM-SOM Class of 2016.
- Pediatrics Research Day – Best Clinical Research Poster 2016 – Iowa City, Iowa.
- University of Iowa Stead Family Dept of Pediatrics Translational Research Grant, 2016-2017
- Holden Comprehensive Cancer Center Research Retreat 2017 – Best oral presentation
Kathryn Harmoney, Erin M. Mobley, Stephanie Gilbertson-White, Nicole K. Brogden, and Rebecca J. Benson. .Journal of Palliative Medicine. http://doi.org/10.1089/jpm.2019.0111
Harmoney KM, Han JH, Dokmeci E, Torrez J, Chavez CM, Cordova de Ortega L, et al. Dynamic re-immunization of off-treatment childhood cancer survivors: An implementation feasibility study. PLoS ONE 13(2): e0191804. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0191804
Harmoney KM, Goss KL, Koppenhafer SL, Terry WW, Gordon DJ. Inhibition of CHK1 sensitizes Ewing sarcoma cells to the ribonucleotide reductase inhibitor gemcitabine. Oncotarget June 28, 2017. DOI: 10:18632/oncotarget