Dr. Mustafa Alsabbagh is a diagnostic radiologist who specializes in body imaging, primarily of the abdomen and pelvis. He sees adult patients with a wide variety of symptoms including abdominal diseases and infections, acute pain and traumatic injuries. He performs CT colonography, a medical imaging procedure using X-rays and computers to produce two- and three-dimensional images of the internal organs.
Education & Training
University of Anbar
- Ministry of Health
- Providence Hospital
- Speciality Hospital, Jordan
- Kind Abdullah University Hosital
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Medical University of South Carolina
MU Health Care participates with most major managed care organizations. To find out whether MU Health Care is a participating provider in your insurance plan or network, or for information on co-payments and deductibles, please contact your insurance carrier directly.
Dr. Alsabbah’s primary research interest is in using artificial intelligence in prostate MRIs. He is currently working with Dr. Ayman Gaballah to develop a new AI software for use in prostate MRIs.
- Warren M, McLaughlin B, Linoln D, Narayana V, Abu‐Issa E, Alsabbagh M. Computed Tomography Guided Brachytherapy Seed Placement of Pancreatic Cancer, 2015. Providence Medical Center, MI.
- Alsabbagh M, Dodig D, Amrhein T, Spampinato M, Patay Z, Welsh C, Rumboldt Z. Accuracy and Reproducibility of ADC maps and CT for Diagnosis of Solid Pineal Masses. American Society of Neuroradiology 52nd Annual Meeting, 2014. Montreal, Canada.
- Zoghbi B, Sharma K, Hadi D, Alsabbagh M, Aquino B, Spampinato M. Radiation Dose and Fluoroscopic time of Fluoroscopic‐guided Lumbar puncture, 2013. Medical University of South Carolina, SC.
- Alsabbagh M, Hadi D, Sharma K, Spampinato M, Matheus G, Roberts D, Bartynski W. Critical Results Reporting in Intracranial Hemorrhage, 2013. Medical University of South Carolina, SC.
- Shalan K, Alsabbagh M. Clinical series of Lithium toxicity exposed group, 2009, The Specialty Hospital, Amman/Jordan.