Education & Training
St. Louis University School of Medicine, St. Louis University School of Medicine
University of Missouri Health Care
American Board of Internal Medicine, American Board of IM - Cardiovascular Disease
MU Health Care participates with most major managed care organizations. To find out whether MU Health Care is a participating provider in your insurance plan or network, or for information on co-payments and deductibles, please contact your insurance carrier directly.
- Electrocardiography and arrhythmia
Areas of Expertise
- Cardiac critical care
- General Cardiology
- Preventive cardiology
- Preoperative risk assessment
Awards & Honors
- 06/2018 Chairman's Distinguished Award “Outstanding Fellow Award” University of Missouri, Columbia, MO
- 06/2018 “Outstanding Cardiovascular Medicine Fellow Award” in recognition of clinical excellence, scholarship and professionalism, University of Missouri, Columbia, MO
- 10/2017 Annual Update in Cardiovascular Disease, ACC Missouri Chapter, Fellows in Training. Abstract Oral Presentations; 3rd place
- 06/2017 Chairman's Distinguished Award “Outstanding Fellow Award”, University of Missouri, Columbia, MO
- 7/2016-6/2018 Chief Cardiovascular Fellow, University of Missouri, Columbia, MO
- 7/2013-6/2014 Chief Medical Resident, St Louis University, St Louis, MO.
- Godara H, Hirbe A, Nassif M, Otepka H, Rosenstock A; Co-Editor of The Washington Manual of Medical Therapeutics, 34th Edition; Published June 2013
- Ghadban, R., Razzaque, I.. (2013). Cardiovascular Disease. In Miguel Paniagua MD (Ed.), Internal Medicine In-Review Exam Cram Pack (pp. 319-352). New York: Educational Testing & Assessment Systems.
- Almourani, R., Ghadban, R.. (2013). Neurology. In Miguel Paniagua M.D. (Ed.), Internal Medicine In-Review Exam Cram Pack (pp.89-104). New York: Educational Testing & Assessment Systems.
- No Patient Left Behind: Evaluation And Design Of Intravenous Insulin Infusion Algorithms, Endocrine Practice Volume 12, Supplement 3 / July / August 2006 p 72-78; (PMID: 16905521)
- Intermediary Variables and Algorithm Parameters for an Electronic Algorithm for Intravenous Insulin Infusion, Journal of Diabetes Science and Technology, Vol 3, Issue 5, July 2009; (PMID 20144334)
- Comparison of Approaches for Stroke Prophylaxis in Patients with Non-Valvular Atrial Fibrillation: Network Meta-Analyses of Randomized Controlled Trials. PLoS One. 2016 Oct 5;11(10). (PMID: 27706224)
- Role of exercise electrocardiogram to screen for T-wave oversensing after implantation of subcutaneous implantable cardioverter-defibrillator. Heart Rhythm. 2017 Oct;14(10):1436-1439. (PMID: 28624663)
- Initiation and Outcomes with Class Ic Antiarrhythmic Drug Therapy,” Indian Pacing and Electrophysiology Journal 2018 Mar - Apr;18(2):68-72. (PMID: 29225010)
- Perioperative Management of Oral Anticoagulation in Patients Undergoing Implantation of Subcutaneous Implantable Defibrillator, Heart Rhythm. 2018 Apr;15(4):520-523. (PMID: 29146276)
- Manuscript submitted – Comprehensive Strategy To Reduce The Incidence Of Lead Dislodgement For Cardiac Implantable Electronic Devices – Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology – Oct 2017
- Feasibility Of Concomitant Vacuum-Assisted Removal Of Lead Related Vegetations And Cardiac Implantable Electronic Device Extraction,” Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology – 2018 July (PMID: 29964312)