Education & Training
China Medical University
- University of South Alabama Surgery Residency
- St Barnabas Hospital
- University of Maryland Medical System (Baltimore)
MU Health Care participates with most major managed care organizations. To find out whether MU Health Care is a participating provider in your insurance plan or network, or for information on co-payments and deductibles, please contact your insurance carrier directly.
Areas of Expertise
- Coronary artery bypass grafting, specializing in off-pump CABG
- Valve repair/replacement
- Aortic surgery
- Maze procedure
- Minimally invasive cardiac surgery
- Singh NP, Guo L, Que X, Shirwan H. Blockade of indirect recognition mediated by CD4 T cells leads to prolonged cardiac xenograft survival. Xenotransplantation. 2004 Jan;l 1(1):33-42
- Que X, Debonera F, Gelman A, Abt P, Shaked A, Olthoff KM. Pattern oflschemia reperfusion injury in a mouse orthotopic liver transplant model. Journal of Surgical Research. J Surg Res. 2004 Feb; 116(2):262-8.
- Debonera F, Wang G, Xie J, Que X, Gelman A, Leclair C, Xin D, Shaked A, Olthoff KM. Severe preservation injury induces Il-6/STAT3 activation with lack of cell cycle progression after partial liver graft transplantation. Am J Transplant. 2004 Dec;4(12): 1964-71.