Family Medicine-Callaway Physicians
Our Family Medicine Callaway doctors offer a wide variety of services including primary care, women’s health, pediatrics, obstetrics and prenatal, nephrology, geriatric care and cardiology.
- All appointments are prescheduled; we are not able to accommodate walk-in appointments.
- MU Health Care has made it easier than ever to schedule appointments online, visit muhealth.org/healthconnect to sign up.
Insurance and Payment
- Please bring your insurance card and personal identification card (like a driver’s license) to EACH appointment as this is what we use to verify your insurance to bill appropriately.
- Co-Pay: Please bring cash, check or charge card to pay your co-pay. You are expected to pay it at the time of your visit. If you do not have your co-pay, you may be asked to reschedule your appointment.
- No Insurance (also called Self-Pay): If you do not have insurance, please be prepared to pay $50 at the time of the visit.
Lab Hours and Results
- Lab hours: 7:45 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 1 p.m. to 4:45 p.m. Monday to Friday (excluding holidays)
- The fastest way to receive test results is through your patient portal account. Register for an account at muhealth.org/healthconnect.
- Non-urgent x-ray and lab test results will be mailed within 10-12 business days. If your provider needs to address something with you sooner, they will contact you.
Specialty Outreach Services
When: Wednesdays, 10 a.m. to 3:15 p.m.
Services: General Cardiology, Echocardiograms, Stress Echocardiograms
Physician: Brian Bostick, MD, PhD
For an appointment call (573) 642-5911 or (800) 359-5911 toll free
When: Wednesdays, 8:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Services: General Renal Disease
Physician: Kunal Malhotra, MD
For an appointment call (573) 642-5911