Women's and Children's Hospital
Women's and Children's Hospital is Missouri's only hospital offering the most comprehensive women's health care and the only hospital facility dedicated completely to children.
Women's Health Center, located within the hospital, provides world-class care to the women of central Missouri in a compassionate and sensitive environment. Learn about women's health care.
Children's Hospital offers more than 30 pediatric specialties to take the best care of our Missouri kids. Learn about children's health care.
Hospital visitors may park free of charge in a surface lot located west of the hospital facing Keene Street. Please contact Guest Relations at 573-882-1053 if you receive a parking ticket in error.
Oasis, the hospital cafe, is located in the lobby. It offers a wide range of made-to-order items as well as featured daily entrees. Oasis is open 6:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. seven days a week, and midnight to 2 a.m. Sunday through Thursday. Visa, MasterCard and Discover are accepted for credit or debit. Personal checks are not accepted at the cafeteria.
Customers have many options, including several grab-and-go sandwiches and salads, and four unique food stations. Find the menus on our food and dining page.
At Children's Hospital we know kids, which is why we take great pride in helping your family grow. We have partnered with MOM365.com to help you share your wonderful bundle of joy with your family.
Mizzou Pharmacy-Keene Street is located in front of Women's and Children's Hospital. It is a full-service retail pharmacy offering first aid supplies, breast feeding supplies, over-the-counter medicines and prescription drugs. The pharmacy also has a drive-thru window for your convenience.
We offer full-time certified lactation consultants to help assist you with breastfeeding, including answering common questions. Learn more about our lactation services.
The Wishing Well Gift Shop is located in the lobby of Women's and Children's hospital. Merchandise such as cards, flowers, magazines, candy, personal items and gifts may be purchased. Visit the Wishing Well page to learn more.
We have Pediatric Playroom and Teen Activity Rooms.
Letters and packages for patients are delivered each day by volunteers. Letters to patients should be addressed: Patient Name Room Number, MU Children's Hospital 404 Keene St., Columbia, MO 65201. Stamps and stationery may be purchased in the hospital gift shop. Outgoing mail may be given to a volunteer or taken to the nursing station. Upon your child's discharge from the hospital, mail will be forwarded to your home address. Visitors may use the outgoing mail drop box located in the lobby next to the Oasis restaurant. Mail is picked up Monday through Friday.
Women's and Children's Hospital uses visitor badges to help keep our patients, visitors and employees safe. You can get a badge at one of three locations:
- The Women’s and Children’s Hospital information desk (open 24/7/365)
- The Women’s and Children’s Hospital Emergency Department (for ED and OB triage patients)
- The Keene Medical Building security check station (open Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.)
All visitors age 16 and older will be asked to provide a photo ID and have their picture taken. If you don’t have a photo ID or do not want your photo taken, please see check-in station personnel.
Each badge is valid for 24 hours, or until you exit the facility. Please wear your badge in a visible location.
- Children’s Health
- Women's Health
- Lactation Services and Breastfeeding Support
- Family Birth Center
- Low-Intervention Birth Program: A Natural Birth Experience
- Reproductive Health and Fertility
- PCOS & Ovulation Disorder
- Other Hand Anomalies in Children
- Pediatric Orthopaedics
- Maternal Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology (OB/GYN)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Pediatric Amniotic Band Syndrome
- Pediatric Anesthesiology
- Pediatric Cleft Hand
- Pediatric Cleft Lip and Palate
- Pediatric Complex Wound Reconstruction
- Pediatric Craniofacial Syndromes
- Pediatric Craniosynostosis
- Juvenile Diabetes
- Pediatric Hemifacial Microsomia
- Pediatric Microtia
- Pediatric Cancer
- Imaging Services
- Pediatric Pigmented Lesions
- Pediatric Pierre Robin Sequence
- Pediatric Reconstructive Jaw Surgery
- Pediatric Deformational Plagiocephaly
- Pediatric Polydactyly
- Pediatric Radial Dysplasia
- Pediatric Syndactyly
- Pediatric Treacher Collins Syndrome
- Breast Imaging and Mammography
- Pediatric Dermatology
- Pediatric Cardiology
- Neurological Trauma
- Tigers on Track Pediatric Wellness
- Pediatric Pulmonary Medicine
- Skeletal Dysplasia
- Vertebral Body Tethering
- Diastrophic Dysplasia
- Spondyloepiphyseal Dysplasia
- Multiple Epiphyseal Dysplasia
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Kidney Transplant
- Cerebral Palsy
- Pediatric Plastic Surgery
- Pediatric Surgical Services
- Hospital Medicine
- Other Pediatric Plastic Surgeries
- Campomelic dysplasia
- Cartilage-hair hypoplasia
- Ellis van Creveld Syndrome
- Scoliosis Brace
- Spinal Fusion
- In Vitro Fertilization
- Intrauterine Insemination
- Chest Wall Deformities
- Pectus Carinatum
- Pediatric Urology