At Mizzou Quick Care Clinics, you can expect the same high quality care we offer at University of Missouri Health Care.
Our clinics are:
- Accessible: You can walk-in to our clinics with no appointment necessary.
- Affordable: Most visits are $89. We accept all University of Missouri Health Care insurances, and your visit will be billed as a primary care visit with a typically lower patient co-pay.
- Close: We are located in the three Columbia-area Hy-Vee stores.
- Convenient: Mizzou Quick Care Clinics are open early before school and work at 7 a.m., open late after school and work until 7 p.m., and open weekends and most holidays 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. We see patients ages 24 months and older as well as University-affiliated and non-University-affiliated patients.
- Immediate: Many times, you don’t need a comprehensive visit with a physician or have an issue that can’t wait for a clinic appointment. Our nurse practitioners and physician assistants are trained to handle simple medical issues that need immediate attention.
- Integrated: We use your University of Missouri Health Care medical record so we have access to your medical history, medications and allergies. We can also help refer you to other providers in the university system.
We offer fast, convenient care for common, minor health issues. If you have a more serious, but not life-threatening, health issue, please visit one of our urgent care locations.
Mizzou Quick Care Clinics Hours
Mizzou Quick Care Clinics offer convenient hours, from early in the morning until after your workday, as well as holiday and weekend hours.
Monday to Friday
7 a.m. to 7 p.m.*
Weekends and holidays
8 a.m. to 4 p.m.*
2017-2018 holiday hours
- May 29: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- July 4: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Sept. 4: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Nov. 23: Closed
- Nov. 24-25: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Dec. 24: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Dec. 25: Closed
- Dec. 31: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Jan. 1: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
*Please note: Depending on how many people are in front of you, we may stop accepting patients before closing time.
Services at Mizzou Quick Care Clinics
Feeling unwell and not able to see your primary care physician? Not sure if you should go to Mizzou Quick Care, urgent care or the emergency room? Check out our guide: Choosing the Right Level of Care.
Here are some of the conditions we treat at Mizzou Quick Care:
- Allergies (seasonal)
- Bug bites and rashes
- Cold, cough and flu
- Diarrhea, nausea and vomiting
- Ear wax removal
- Minor burns
- Minor cuts and wounds
- Pink eye
- Sinus headache
- Sore throat
- Splinter removal
- Sports physicals and screening physicals for foster care parent, daycare worker, etc.
- Urinary tract infections
A note about your visit automatically goes to your primary care physician so he or she knows what care you received from Mizzou Quick Care and can coordinate your follow-up care.
Prices at Mizzou Quick Care Clinics
At Mizzou Quick Care Clinics, we offer high quality care at affordable prices. If you are covered by insurance, your visit will be billed as a primary care visit with a primary care co-pay. Other urgent care facilities typically bill visits as urgent care visits, which comes with a higher co-pay.
If you are self-pay, our prices are as follows:
- Exam: $89
- Additional charges during an exam:
- Rapid strep test: $19
- Pregnancy test: $9
- Urine test: $9
Other prices are available upon request.
Mizzou Quick Care clinic locations
With easy access and free parking, our clinics are located next to the pharmacy in your neighborhood Hy-Vee grocery store at the following locations:
25 Conley Road
Rock Bridge Hy-Vee
405 E. Nifong Blvd.
West Broadway Hy-Vee
3100 West Broadway
Nurses After Hours
Nurses are available for after-hours health questions by calling Health Connect at 573-884-2401.