University of Missouri Health Care is seeking top-performing graduates to join our Administrative Fellowship Program for the purpose of developing future leaders for MU Health Care. Eligible applicants must be graduates with a master’s degree in health care administration, public health, public administration, health informatics or business administration from an accredited university prior to the start of the Fellowship. Applicants with an MBA or MPA degree must have a minimum of nine health care-specific credit hours or six months of work experience in health care.
The application deadline for the 2022-2024 Administrative Fellowship is Friday, September 17th, 2021.
Candidates from diverse backgrounds are enthusiastically encouraged to apply.
Required application materials
The first step in applying to the Fellowship program is to complete our online Fellowship application.
Please include the following with your online application:
- Official undergraduate and graduate transcripts
- Three letters of recommendation:
- Other (Program director, academic, professional)
- A personal statement (one page limit, single-spaced) answering the following questions:
- Why would you like a career in healthcare?
- Why would you like to join MU Health Care?
- What makes you the most ideal candidate for our fellowship?
Fellowship application and selection timeline
The application deadline is Friday, September 17th, 2021. Any application materials received after September 17th, 2021 5 p.m. CST will not be considered.
Candidates are encouraged to apply as early as possible for consideration
- Application open: July 12, 2021
- Application deadline: September 17, 2021
- First round interviews: September 27 - October 1, 2021
- On-site interviews: October 12-14, 2021
- Final decisions: October 22, 2021
- The Fellowship will begin June 2022
A competitive salary consisting of:
- Compensation for Year 1: $60,000
- Compensation for Year 2: $65,000
- Along with an outstanding benefits package
MU Health Care is an Equal Opportunity/Access/Affirmative Action/Pro Disabled & Veteran Employer.