MU Health Care is seeking top-performing graduates to join our Administrative Fellowship Program for the purpose of developing future leaders for MU Health Care.
Eligible applicants must be graduates with a master’s degree in health care administration, public health, public administration, health informatics or business administration from an accredited university prior to the start of the Fellowship.
Applicants with an MBA or MPA degree must have a minimum of nine health care-specific credit hours or six months of work experience in health care.
Process & selection timeline
Register to apply via the MU Health Care Careers website. Vacancy Number “22002371”)
Candidates are encouraged to apply as early as possible for consideration
- Application deadline is Friday September 15, 2023 at 11:59pm CST. Any application materials received after September 15, 2023 at 11:59pm CST will not be considered.
- Application opens: June 16, 2023
- Application deadline: September 15, 2023
- First round interviews: all completed by September 22, 2023
- On-site interviews: October 9, 2023
- Final decisions: October 13, 2023
- Fellowship employment begins June 2024
- Undergraduate and Graduate transcripts
- Current resume
- A personal essay of no more than 500 words that includes answers to the following questions:
- Why MU Health Care?
- What makes you stand out from other candidates?
- What 3 qualities do you want to emulate in a leader?
- References will be submitted through the application and emailed a Microsoft Form to complete.
*Applicants must be authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis. Please note that MU Health Care will not sponsor applicants for work visas.
A competitive salary and outstanding benefits package offered day 1:
- Compensation for Year 1: $60,000
- Compensation for Year 2: $65,000
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- 403(b) with 100% employer match
- Paid time off and holidays
- Employee Benefits Package
MU Health Care is an Equal Opportunity/Access/Affirmative Action/Pro Disabled & Veteran Employer.
Direct questions to one of our administrative fellows on the Meet the Fellows page.