MU Health Care is seeking top-performing graduates to join our Administrative Fellowship Program for the purpose of developing future leaders for MU Health Care. Eligible applicants must be graduates with a master’s degree in health care administration, public health, public administration, health informatics or business administration from an accredited university prior to the start of the Fellowship. Applicants with an MBA or MPA degree must have a minimum of nine health care-specific credit hours or six months of work experience in health care.
Candidates from diverse backgrounds are enthusiastically encouraged to apply.
Process & selection timeline
Register to apply via the MU Health Care Careers website. Vacancy Number “22002371”)
The application deadline is Friday, September 9th, 2022. Any application materials received after September 9th, 2022 at 5 pm CST will not be considered.
Candidates are encouraged to apply as early as possible for consideration
- Application open: June 17, 2022
- Application deadline: September 9, 2022
- First round interviews: All completed by September 15, 2022
- On-site interviews: October 4 – October 6, 2022
- Final decisions: October 7, 2022
- Fellowship employment begins June 2023
- Official Undergraduate and Graduate transcripts
- Current resume/CV
A personal essay of no more than 500 words that includes answers to the following questions:
Why MU Health Care?
What makes you stand out from other candidates?
What 3 qualities do you want to emulate in a leader?
- References will be collected through our third-party service, SkillSurvey
*Applicants must be authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis. Please note that MU Health Care will not sponsor applicants for work visas.
A competitive salary consisting of:
- Compensation for Year 1: $60,000
- Compensation for Year 2: $65,000
- Along with an outstanding benefits package
MU Health Care is an Equal Opportunity/Access/Affirmative Action/Pro Disabled & Veteran Employer.
Direct questions to one of our administrative fellows on the Meet the Fellows page.