In order to be tested, patients will first need to be assessed by a doctor to receive a doctor’s order. Current test site is unable to test patients without a doctor’s order.
When you should be assessed for COVID-19
- If you’re experiencing mild symptoms consistent with COVID-19, including fever and cough
How you can be assessed:
- Choose the “COVID-19 Video Visit” option at muhealthvideovisits.org. This video visit assessment is free.
- Contact your primary care provider.
Once you have a doctor’s order:
- You can come to the MU Health Care drive-thru testing center in the MU softball stadium parking lot. View map.
- Drive-thru testing is available 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. daily.