Back and neck problems affect almost 80 percent of adults in the United States. Our nationally recognized neurosurgery specialists are trained in the most effective surgical treatments available for spine and neck conditions, such as:
- Chronic back pain
- Chiari malformation and syringomyelia
- Degenerative back and neck diseases
- Peripheral nerve problems
- Spinal tumors
- Traumatic spine injuries
Additional neurosurgical services:
- Minimally invasive spine surgery
- Interventional spine therapies
- Workman's compensation review
To schedule an appointment with one of our neurosurgeons, please call (573) 882-4908.
Neurosurgery clinical staff sees patients in the Surgery Specialty Clinic on the first floor of University Hospital, located at One Hospital Drive in Columbia.
Test your knowledge on your spine.